[FWDLK] Sherms Custom Plating (info)

For the guys who emailed me looking for the phone number.... Check out the site. The guy who does quotes is named Heath... no matter if you want to talk to him or not you will.

    http://www.shermsplating.com/
    Phone: (916) 456-5600

   My "V"s cost $130.00 for both the front and back (not including tax or shipping). I thought this was very good because they had been in TERRIBLE shape. Really bad pitting, front and back. They came back to me in 3 weeks and are in show condition. The price for reproduction Vs was about $300.00 each.  I am sure like any other place a couple people will have bad views of a shop, but so far I haven't heard it yet. The biggest problem I have heard about chrome shops is lost parts... almost always small ones.

Best Regards,
Josh Ackerman

www.cherrysoda.com

.