From: Rich
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 17:49
Subject: [FWDLK] PARKING BRAKE

Hello all. A question about  my 1961 DeSoto. When the parking brake is set you can put the car in drive and it will not move forward. But if you are on a hill or put the car in reverse its like the brake is barely on ? The parking brake pedal only goes down about halfway and I can push with all my might but still won't hold in reverse like it holds moving forward. Thanks for your thoughts. Rich