[FWDLK] Novi car show

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I didn't make it to the Novi, MI car show 'cuz the weather up here in the Detroit area wasn't very good all weekend and we even had the threat of tornados.  As a result I don't have any pics to publish.  Hopefully I'll be able to get the weather to cooperate with a couple of future shows, particularly the Woodward Dream Cruise in August and the annual Frankenmuth, Michigan show the weekend after Labor Day.

Jerry Browarski