[FWDLK] Two Brake Questions

Hi All -

I have two brake questions:

1) I know I can get front wheel cylinders at Napa or
wherever, but their prices are expensive. Where can I
get the best price for wheel cylinders for my 58
Plymouth ?  Andy Bernbaum's price is around $29, but I'm
looking to do better than that.

2) I just installed 12" brakes (off my now-departed 58
Chrysler parts car) on the above-mentioned Plymouth. One
drum turns freely.  The other turns and chirps.  I
thought it was binding on the shoes, so I removed the
shoes and reinstalled the drum. Still turns and chirps.
I have a feeling that the drum is warped. My question
is, can you true out a warped drum or is it headed for
the trash ?

Thanks a bunch,

Ron

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm