[FWDLK] 1953 Chrysler Presidential Limo?

[FWDLK] 1953 Chrysler Presidential Limo?

Hello Group,
I started dating this lady, and the first time I met her folks there was this picture on their mantle.  I recognized it as a '53 Chrysler, but it's unlike any '53 Chrysler I've ever seen!  It looks like a presidential limo or something, it's a 4 door convertible with separate windscreen between the front and back seats.

I had my lady friend make a good photocopy of the black and white photo, and then took a picture with my digital camera (lack of a scanner available) for anyone who wants to see this car and help me identify it.  I would have asked to borrow the picture from her folks, but it seemed a little weird, since it was the first time meeting them and all.

Supposedly, it's my lady friend's maternal grandfather, Robert Williams, posing with the car at a Chrysler Plymouth dealership in Flint, MI.

Anyone wanna see the pic just email me privately, since I cant just post it to the list. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury in cloudy OR