[FWDLK] AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! Flat head 6 stupid question (circa 56)

[FWDLK] AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! Flat head 6 stupid question (circa 56)

So here I am all smug 'cause I got a 56 Plymouth Manual for my Canadian Dodge Crusader which is a Plymouth in chassis and from the firewall back.  Curious about the special sedan question I asked earlier, I dug up my Cdn. Dodge sales brouchure which listed the 4 door hardtop as a 4 door hardtop, (O.K. so I hadn't missed the "special" sedan thing after all).  Then noticed that the Crusader has a 250 cubic inch 6, not the 230 Plymouth 6, I had assumed, and that is discussed in my manual.  Can anyone tell me how different these are?  Is it the Chrysler/Desoto engine?  I thought I had read somewhere that the Chysler engine is better to perform up because it has a steel crank.  Any info or links to sites with same would be appreciated.  I didn't get much off of Allpar.  Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Enought to drive a guy back to the G.M. thing hahaha.

Do You Yahoo!?