[FWDLK] Ebay '57 Plymouths, and site update.

[FWDLK] Ebay '57 Plymouths, and site update.

This looks great, I'd buy it myself if I had cash that I didn't have to blow
to insure my rustbucket Buick.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1848679612&r=0&t=0

And this I could buy if I could get it home from Washington.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2128084195

Finally, Furyworld has been overhauled, the link is in my signature at the
bottom of this msg.
-Chris

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !