[FWDLK] FORWARDLOOK operating expenses - my 2 cents

[FWDLK] FORWARDLOOK operating expenses - my 2 cents

Hello Everyone,

I just resubscribed after my college revised our mail server.
(My address is much shorter, now.   Hooray!) Unfortunately,
I needed help to get my old address off this list. Dave gave
me quick help and here I am, again (virtually).

My 2 cents on our operating expenses...

Equipment costs can be large or small. This list was evidently
put up on a machine with used parts.  It does a great job.
Eventually, things need repair and replacement... not to
mention the attention Dave has to give to it.

I really appreciate the good atmosphere on this list and the
great advice we receive from each other about our cars
and trucks. I don't want to let it go away.  I have participated
on other lists, and still do, and there can be problems.

It is my belief that dues will cause more trouble than they will
help. I sure don't want to keep track of everything. Dave
probably doesn't, either. So, I am mailing him a donation to
help keep the FORWARDLOOK in operation.  I am glad
to do it.

We could give a small portion from sales of parts listed on the
home page, or from whatever sources we think of.  The MML
gives part of the winnings from the Club Challenge at Carlisle
every year to keep their webserver going, and another part of
that goes to help pay for their BBQ every year at Carlisle.  Do
you think this would work for this List?

Thanks,
Tom
1957 Coronet  2 Door Hardtop V8 project in southern Ohio

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm