Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 8:01 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] gas tank removal

Hi all:
Thanks so much for all the reply's on my last question. I will try heating up the dust boot in hot water and then stretch over the body the drive shaft.
I am now attempting to remove my gas tank for reconditioning. I have the two straps off the bottom of the tank,and the gas has been drained.
How do I get the tank free from the filler neck ? Is it attached?
I dont want to screw things up and want to check before I attempt a good guess.
Thanks all again
1958 Plymouth
Terry C