Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Hershey Flea Market

Sorry to tell ya this Jack...it was white all over our cars and lawn here this morning!   That is what the full moon brings this late in the year...and it is on the way to your house!    John in WI

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa where frost is just around the corner
    Will there be some of you all going to Hershey this year.  It is Oct 9-12 and large.  I will be there from Oct 9 about noon till Saturday the 12th.  Altho on Saturday I will be looking the cars over and not at my spaces.  I will be in the White Field in spaces WBP 20 - 21.  The 55 Dodge 4 door I'm parting out has tinted Solex glass in it.  If any one needs some glass for their 4 door car let me know off list and I can bring it along.  The windshield is broken.  I also have a back glass (rear windshield) for a 55 Plymouth 4 door not tinted.  Front fenders are in restorable condition.
Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa where frost is just around the corner