[FWDLK] Hershey Flea Market

Hi To All,
   Is any one going to Hershey this coming week?  I will be there on Wednesday just before noon in the white field in spaces WBP 20-21.  Stop by for a moment if you can.
   Also Is there any one that needs a frame from a 55 Dodge 4 door Royal.  I have one here that is in good shape.  It has one hole in the back corner of the frame where I burnt the body bolt off and burnt thru the frame.  It could be repaired with out any problem.  The frame looks good elsewhere and it has the steering box in it with all 4 tires on it.  I'd like to see it get used rather than me cutting it up for the scrap yard.  Also I have the hood which is in excellent shape with no dents.  Any one in need of these, please contact me privately.
Jack    in Shinglehouse, Pa