[FWDLK] Help on some odd ball parts

Hello List!
Does anyone out there have any leads on the following items for my 57 FURY TORQUEFLITE

Bell housing inspection plates and screens (go on bottom and drivers side)
Jiffy jet bag hangers (is anyone reproducing them)
dip stick (I would think for any 318?)
3bolt POLY FURY valve covers and wire looms.
Cannister oil filter housing complete

Thank you one and all
ED   LI  NY