[FWDLK] LARGE PARTS AUCTION message #2

I contacted the auction folks and requested a Preview time, Seems
they forgot to get back to me on this but it does look like
this auction is going ahead So I Am Going To be There.

Weather looks to be in the 30's and maybe somewhat wet.
Auction folks did say tents and food on site.
I speculate that stuff will be in lots, maybe pallets loaded
with parts.

A repeat of the announcement I post previously is below.

Ok Folks, went to a Swap last weekend and learned of a LARGE
Parts Auction to happen   Nov. 16th. in central Indiana

Mooresville Indiana,  4 miles east of Hwy 67 On State Road 144
(Not hard to get to at all)

Listed are LOTS of hard parts, small parts LARGE parts,
Ford, GM, Jeep, and Chrysler.

The stuff the guy had in his swap space was a VERY small sample
of what was to be auctioned off. From what I could tell it was
in great shape, the NOS stuff was well taken care of and if it
was "used" it too was in good condition.
(the NOS stuff shown at the swap was Mopar and nice!!!!, several Ring
 and pinion sets WITH bearings and other pieces in the Mopar boxes)

I did ask about a preview and am supposed to call him back in a week

the description says there are 2 large buildings full of stuff,
probably 2 rings going at once.  From a phone call to the auctioneer I
learned that at least one of buildings is 150 feet long, stuffed to the
ceiling he said. parts from the 40's 50's 60's and 70's were mentioned.

Chuck Hunt Auction Service
317-769-3532

--
Paul Holmgren