Re: [FWDLK] Weatherstrip question

Mobile is always good.  I am going to take some decent out door pictures if I ever get home before the sun sets and update the website.  Here is the info on DOdge city.

http://www.antiquedodgeparts.com/partind.htm

For more information on our products and services, please e-mail randrent@xxxxxxxxxxx, phone us at 1-905-985-0869, or FAX your request to 1-905-985-9255. If you have problems or comments concerning our WWW service, please send e-mail to randrent@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Bill Watson <wwatson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marty,

Do you have a phone number or address for Dodge City Truck Parts? Have a
fellow Mopar lover in Victoria looking for a Canadian supplier of rubber
pieces.

Great to hear the Dodge is mobile now! To me, that has always been the
light at the end of the tunnel. Once the car is mobile, it seems the
project is feasible and the rest is a piece of cake.

Will check on your emergency brake problem. It definitely sounds like you
are having to pull too much on the handle to get it engaged solidly.

Bill