[FWDLK] 59 Plymouth convertible and coupe

[FWDLK] 59 Plymouth convertible and coupe

HI all,
    As time goes by, and I seem to get busier, I have decided that one 59 project car is enough for me.  I am going to put my 59 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible and 59 Ply Belvedere 2 dr. hdtp. up for sale.
    I will sell these as a pair to make one.  I have, or will have clean titles to both cars at time of sale.  Convertible was a 318 torqueflite car w/PS, radio, swivel bucket seats.  Motor and tranny are out and in pieces.  All convertible parts are still on car, as is all Sport Fury trim other than right quarter panel and fin trim.  Very rusty...floors gone, trunk gone, body panel rust  All glass is there, I believe it to be okay except for windshield.  Even original keys.  No glove box panel SF plaque.
    The Belvedere was a CA car I bought out of Ark. to restore, then along came my wagon and I stopped work on the coupe.  It is a solid car with some rust in trunk, rockers and surface rust where paint has been removed. Floors need some minor patch work.  Has solid front fenders.  Good windshield with some minor scratches.  All other glass is good.  I have the 361 4 bbl.  with torqueflite I took out of car.  I had the engine running before I took it out. The tranny shifted from nuetral to forward and into reverse, but I could only move it in the driveway as the car had no brakes.  So, I do not know how well it would upshift of downshift.  I have most of  the original interior.
    I have extra parts, some NOS, that I will need time to sort through and get inventoried.  If it won't work on the wagon it will go with these cars.  One price, both cars, no individual parts will be sold off.   $3,000   My home phone number is 715-743-2462  call days or evenings before 9 pm central. Delivery can be arranged.  Both cars stored indoors, so can be seen at any time in any weather.
John in WI