[FWDLK] Dodge Sweptside Tail Fins

Hello All….

I have put a set of rear fenders (tailfins) for 1957 1958 and 1959 Dodge Sweptside pickups on Ebay without any reserve price…. They go to the highest bidder regardless of price. The opening bid is $1.00. They can be found at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873711821

I know someone must be looking for a set of these.

Good luck,

George