[FWDLK] Part Question

Hi All,
   I have an inside arm rest and can't find the part number in my books.  It has the P/N on the plastic of 2193089 and has a vinyl top part with no part number on it.  Should any one know what it may fit?  The numbers indicate from what I know as in the 1961 range.  It is blue in color.
Thank you in advance,

Jack   in Shinglehouse, Pa getting real cold tonight--maybe in the single digits.

Happy Holidays to all of you