[FWDLK] The New Guy,

Hello everyone, My Name is Danny I live in Fargo,ND and I LOVE 1958 Plymouths.  I have always wanted one  and finally got one two weeks ago.
a 1958 Plymouth Belevdere.  It's a 4dr. I wanted a 4dr, more room for friends.
has a straight 6 and the famous push button tranny, which needs some work, (won't shift into netrual.)  but it's almost totally restored  so that's nice. well that's about it, ...thanks for your time.

Danny