[FWDLK] Sway bars

No offense, Nathan, But I have owned numerous ' 70-' 72 "A" body GM cars, and I also restore them for a living. And I have yet to see one with a broken lower (front) control arm due to a sway bar problem. I have also helped my boss part out a number of ' 70-' 72 Skylarks, none of which exhibited this kind of problem. I have seen one that had been campaigned as a drag racer in the seventies, pretty heavily, no doubt, that had broken rear shock mounts, and some of the big block cars were known to have cracked a few rear crossmembers, at the upper control arm mounting points. But problems with the front control arms--that's news to me, unless you're talking about later models. Just my two cents-- Zach---