Sent: 1/2/2003 10:55:25 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Guilt & More

Dave,

Your theory has a couple flaws....

1.) If I dated someone in Northern California, my wife would get the kid, half my earnings....and the 1955 Plymouth anyway.

2.) I live in the Inland Empire (Cow Town, USA) and unfortunately both cattle and the locals don't seem to appreciate Mopars very much. The local shows usually features about 20 1957 Chevys and 2-3 1965 mustangs, all overdone with billet.

3.) And finally, I am not familiar with a meals-on-forwardlook-wheels program in my area. Perhaps this may solve my problem.... you have one in your area?

Best Regards,
Josh
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online! Please visit: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003 for more information.