[FWDLK] Positive Ground Conversion

The problem is the vehicle that the 1955 donor engine (270 Hemi/Powerflite) will be going into is a 1957 that I bought without a powertrain and all engine electricals are long gone.  PO had a Chevy engine at one time as it still has GM exhaust.  It was originally a 315 Poly/Stick, and was a Negative Ground 12Volt.  The 270 is a Positive Ground, but what does that include that will need "switched"?  Is the starter and relay the main things to convert?  How about the Distributor?  I'm sure some of you have done this before and I am trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel.  As we say in the Army, use "Lessons Learned".

By the way, non-Mopar, although they had the toughness and resiliancy of an old Power Wagon, I sure am proud of the Buckeyes.  Great game, great coach, great team, National Champions.  Also kudos to the Hurricanes - great heart.

LARRY      Akron, OHIO