[FWDLK] PLYMOUTH QUESTIONS

Hello List Members,,,,,
For 57/58 and maybe even 59 Plym......Maybe even Dodge too......

Does anyone know the rules for the 'SQUEEZE-BOX' power brake booster as compared to the CANNISTER booster?????
Were they both used in 58??
SQUEEZE BOX only in 57???
Or was the CANNISTER type a later replacement for the SQUEEZE-BOX??

Does anyone else out there have a CANNISTER type that 'hisses' as if it had a vacuum leak when brake depressed?
Both my 58,, and now my 57 have' hissing cannisters'
Any new contacts on who can put new seals in power steering pumps?
Happy Motoring
ED
LI  NY
57 FURY