[FWDLK] 100k Dodge

It's awfully pretty except for that upholstery job, that looks amateurish
and slack even in the pictures.  But you know what happens with those big
dollar reserves:  someone will jump at paying 30 or 40 grand..... and how
much interest would the vendor have got if his reserve had been 30k?  I
admire his/her savvy in getting all this interest.  As to the 6-way power
windows, Philippe was close:  inside, outside, going up, going down, fully
up, fully down.  Most of the power windows in cars I've owned have been
one-way:  fully stuck.
Bob O.  In western Oregon, where the first humming birds appeared yesterday
and the air is heavy with the scent of plum blossom...... oh, but it HAS
rained all day.