Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Dave Strangand must be a Saint

Hello Fwdlkrs.,
Nice to hear of other fwdlk. owners around the world.  With all the turmoil across the globe, people still find friendly common ground.
Now if only we could all have nice warm weather.
John in wintery WI...freezing rain, sleet, very windy, temps in the 20s, just plain miserable...what happened to spring?   And it is coming your way Jack!