[FWDLK] hi from new zealand

hey great site, ive got a 1958 plymouth suburban im restorodding.
im way down in new zealand so we dont have the awesome selection of vintage metal you guys have!its complete and spent 6 years of its life as a hearse-so ill be seeing an exorcist shortly
lucky devil getting that crossram manifold-very jealous.
anyone whod like to chat to a 26 year old mechanic with a passion for all old cars feel free, not too many mopar-heads in this neck of the woods!
cheers
james holvey