Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 4 Apr 2003 to 5 Apr 2003

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 4 Apr 2003 to 5 Apr 2003 (#2003-95)

Hey FWDLKer's,
Greetings, haven't checked in for a while...vacation,
other things...

I have a chance to pick up an non-running '56 V-8,4dr
Belvedere (all this as described to me by phone...)
that is very clean, has been stored in a garage since
'73.  Has a little rust in rockers but little other
damage...some bend in back bumper...front and rest of
the car "very clean", all trim in very good shape,
interior "pretty nice still" etc, light green and
white (top and lower spear...forgetting the name of
that trim option at the moment. but the down and back
sweep)

I don't have room for it...sounds too clean to strip
parts from, info is through Mopar car friends...I will
go check it out and maybe get a digital photo.  I am
in Eastern Kansas and thought I'd check to see if
anyone might be interested in this car.  If so drop me
a line...I don't know what the price would be yet, but
reasonable I believe.

Del   '56 Savoy 2dr/440, 727, 3.23 posi/Volare front suspension