[FWDLK] junkyards in Tucson Phoenix area

[FWDLK] junkyards in Tucson Phoenix area

Hello form Cold Italy
in a couple of days will be in sunny and warm Arizona looking for some parts (well, my shopping list is fairly long) for my 57 DeSoto Adventurer and my 58 Fury. Any reccomended junkyards or nice places to visit, besides the large ones like Desert Valley, Hidden Valley or Ron Wiseman?
Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thank you Antonello Jelitro

Would also love to meet some club members. Any old car meet in this timeframe? Will stay in Arizona for two weeks: swap meets, cruises, hot rod reunions, drag races, all the thing that a poor european dreams all his life...