[FWDLK] booster results/new question

Hello All,
                A big thanks to Wayne Graefen and Ed Eckerson for their suggestion for trying Karps brake service www.resleeve.com . Karps charges $350+ S/H as opposed to White Posts $665 w/shipping. Jeese! What a difference for the same job. I'm definitely going with Karps on this one. Thanks again for all of your help.
    One more question for you folks out there. Does anyone know where I can send my mirrors and forward look vanity mirrors out to be resilvered? I see places in Hemmings that offer this but they require that you send them the glass only. I'm really uncomfortable doing that and I'd prefer someone else do it? Any sources out there? Suggestions? Thanks for all of your help in advance.
Take Care,
Frank