Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 29 Apr 2003 to 30 Apr 2003

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 29 Apr 2003 to 30 Apr 2003 (#2003-120)

Hi. To Frank, try forward air .com they should be able to help you out at a reasonable price. I sent 56 Fury rear seat cushions and door panels to California from  New York and it ran over $80.00 by U. P. S.  Forward air should be cheaper.                                 To Dave S. Sorry to hear about your layoff I know how you feel, June 27 is my last day at Kodak as they are sending our jobs to Mexico and China. I'm an Automation Mechanic and not needed when they can assemble cameras by hand cheaper than high speed automation! Any way I'll do O.K. and would certainly be willing to support the web site with dues or a contribution. Best of luck and thanks for all your efforts. Dick Whelan (57 "Christine clone")