Re: [FWDLK] Dues

I've just joined the mailing list, but have used the message
boards several times since my '59 Dodge acquisition last
summer.  I would also be willing to make some sort of annual
contribution.  This is a terrific place for centralization
of our interests.

The thing is, many people expect some sort of "premium service"
when they pay for something.  But just because Dave would
be getting some money to help pay for the site, he would
NOT necessarily be making any kind of money to pay for
updated content, features, etc., nor would he magically
have more free time.  So I'd hate for contributors to EXPECT
for the site content, updates, etc to any more than it already
is.  Would have to make sure everyone is acutely aware of
that up front.

Regards,
Lou

I agree with John Paxos. I would be willing to pay dues to keep the Forwark Look Website and list. I think Dave is doing a great job. Good luck with your job search.
                             Jim Woomer