Re: [FWDLK] Leaks 'R Us

Dan,
That round plate is the adjuster wheel that is rotated to adjust the
shifter cable. The leak is coming from an o-ring located just under the
wheel. You will have to remove the lower end of the shift cable to replace
it. Brake fluid probably won't help on this one, a new 30 cent o-ring is
likely the way to go.
Mike