[FWDLK] 'MOTORHEAD' questions for Plym V800

[FWDLK] 'MOTORHEAD' questions for Plym V800

Hello List
Concerning the 57/58 FURY 318s and WCFB carbs I need your knowledge.

When adjusting the idyll jets on the WCFB,( 2 screws on the bottom front of each carb),,,,does the idyll mixture get leaner or richer as you 'loosen' the jet screws?
Are these air jets or fuel jets.

I noticed in the 57/58 PLYM service manual cam timing specs for the various engines of the day,,,277,,301,, 318 and 350 specifically. (this is on page 284 of my manual)

The 57 FURY 318 cam timing was as expected with specs of 17/59 for intake and 55/21 for exhaust .
But check out the 58 FURY 318!!!
21/59 for exhaust ( MORE duration and advanced)
55/17 for exhaust( LESS duration also advanced)
Does anyone know if the 57-58 FURY 318s had different cams or is this a misprint.

Just wondering!!!!
 if true,,I think the 58 had the better overall cam.

ED
LI NY
57 FURY