[FWDLK] Mopar garage

I leveled the ground last fall and then a couple of weeks ago I had a
crew come and assemble it. $30,000 invested in a new strait wall mopar
shed. Took 2 days for the setup. Now just need a little more gravel and
it is done. The size is 54' wide and 80' long. It will fit 24 cars, this
thing is huge and now I have a little more storage room. Here is a link
to a picture, also in the picture are some of my cars.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/MoparShop.jpg
--
- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/