[FWDLK] 55 Dodge

Hi All,
    I'm going to get rid of the hulk of the 55 Dodge I have here  It is a 4 door car with a Poly "V8" in it.  I never started the engine but it will turn by hand.  The seats and back are in need of upholstry but the springs were like new yet.  If there is a need for these let me know or they will go to the junk yard along with the tin.  Also It has the back glass which is good and tinted.  I'll probably bring it to Chryslers at Carlisle if any one has need of it.  The Poly engine has a Powerflite hooked to it and I don't want to part it out so will sell the complete engine and trans.  If there is a need for the rearend or drive shaft let me know.  All the door glass is gone and the windshield is broken.  Most of the dash parts are gone now.  I have the steering wheel but not the horn ring.  I think the hood is in good shape also.  Bumpers are not so good.  If any one would like to get the entire car that would be good to.  Email me off list for any questions.

Jack   in Shinglehouse, Pa  Hoping it to warm up some day.

I was at Dunkirk Friday and Saturday--the weather was not to bad for Dunkirk.