Re: [FWDLK] Batteries (only)

Thanks everyone for your responses on and off list about my battery
question.  Right now it's running about 50/50 on Optima or just
disconnecting the regular battery.

I think I'll just leave the regular battery in there and disconnect it, and
see how it does.  I'll get an Optima if that doesn't work out.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia