[FWDLK] Batteries (only)

Happy weekend group.

A little while ago some folks were praising the Optima battery.  A question
I have that hopefully someone can answer, is how long will it keep its
charge in a vehicle that isn't driven?

What I want to do is keep a car at an airport that is in a town I visit
about once every other month.  Would it behoove me to spring for an Optima
battery, or would just disconnecting the regular battery be sufficient?

Yes, I know, just rent a car, right?  Well, I've looked at all possible
angles and although you wouldn't think it, this seems to be the best
alternative.

Thanks much.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia