[FWDLK] 1955, 56 Dodge station wagon

Hello Everyone:
 I was able to get a very nice 1955 Dodge Station wagon for a very good price, when finished it will make a great driver (Hemi, 3 speed over drive). But, of course there is a problem... it needs rear sheet metal and tail gate replaced (as in not fixable) due to old accident damage. So, I was hoping that someone might head me in the direction to find a parts car or parts. It is a Serria 2 door but, I believe that I might make 4 door parts work... Any ideas????
Thanks George (in Maryland)