[FWDLK] 1957 Belvedere on eBay

All

There is a '57 Belvedere 2 dr htp on eBay.  # 2416280511.  I saw the car at Chryslers at Carlisle two years ago.  It is an original car and it's absolutely out of sight.  I know the owner also.  If anyone is looking to buy a fantastic '57 this is the one you're looking for.  (This is an unsolicited opinion.)
John Paxos