[FWDLK] 57 NewYorker parts

In the proverbial eternal hunt for parts for my resto project I ended
up with some 57 New Yorker station wagon parts.

If anyone is interesting in what I have I do not need them so they are
available.

SO far from this box I have got some;

Spare Tire cover bright work (2 cast pieces are NICE, the one stamped
piece could stand a re-plate for a complete resto)

Lift gate latch handle (NO pits, but a few scratches, otherwise NICE)

Lift Gate latches (?) (stops (?), screws, AND connecting wires)

Lift Gate latch strikers (?) (WITH 4 screws and a spring, again NICE)

some kind of chain with rubber hose covering it (hose is original but
broken in places, may have been fabric covered, otherwise appears complete,
probably goes with the next item.)

Seat back bright work for a "grab chain" (?) (GREAT for a daily driver,
Maybe stand a replate for a high value restoration, with the screws)

AND IF these are station wagon ONLY, the front parking/turn signal
light buckets (NO LENS)  I will be checking these for fit to my project
before I let them go.

I can do pics or scans of any of these items!

Yes there were other parts in this box That I Am Keeping.
--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6