[FWDLK] thanks guys for the paint tips

Thanks to all who responded to the painting tips. I'll let you all know how it turns out. The consensus is after the part is primed to just paint over the prime as the primer's job is to promote adhesion. The only time sanding is needed is if the parts surface is not smooth enough. As to my paint choice, I chose Mopar part no. P4529876 known as argent silver. They recommend several small coats waiting about one hour between each coat. As to my primer, I chose Rustoleum professional grade primer, which was recommended to me by Ron Waters. This should turn out very nice. Thanks to all who responded.
Take Care,
Frank