Re: [FWDLK] paint tips

I should add a few more things. Paint inside, not outdoors. Otherwise, you'll get dust, pollen and other crap in your paint.  Also, use a high-quality (something in the $30-40 range) respirator so you don't breath the paint fumes, which are poisonous.  If you don't believe this is important, talk to a few old-timers that used to paint cars in their garages without any protection.  And finally, don't smoke.