From: Roger Howard <rdhoward@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/06/18 Wed PM 04:49:42 EDT
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Flat tires

A well-meaning but too-talkative neighbor of mine
recently caught me out washing my car and began to talk...I try to humor
him/tune him out, yet one thing he said stuck with me..he had a rim that
developed a rusthole or some sort of pinhole in one of the welds that holds
the rim together...this was the reason his tire kept going flat...next time
have your tireshop somehow check the  rim  to see if this is happening to
you