Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 6:38 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] '57 Fargo Custom Express ??

Okay, here is a question for y'all.

While net surfing, I ran into the following:

CLsnyder wrote:
 I've been a Mopar Man for years - owned a 241 cu Hemi Coronet (1953) among others. Interest in old cars has had me owning, over the years, a '28 Chevy national, '35 Chevy master, 37 Hudson Terraplane, '53 coronet sierra (hemi), '57 Fargo custom express (rarest truck produced by Chrysler since the 2nd war), '63 valiant 170, '49 VW beetle, etc. etc.
Anyone have any idea what a '57 Fargo Custom Express is?  We all know a Fargo is an export Mopar truck.

Wayne