[FWDLK] Electrical Question - The follow up

[FWDLK] Electrical Question - The follow up

I want to thank everyone who responded to my brake light question. The
solution was replacing the brake light switch. When I first bought the car,
the brake light switch worked just fine, but I figured I would prevent any
future problems and put in a new one. Well luckily, I kept the original
switch and stuck it back in the car. Problem solved. I have yet to actually
test the defective switch but thus far, everything is fine.

Thanks again and the moral of the story seems to be once again, if it ain't
broke, don't fix it.

James Zurek
1959 Dodge