Re: [FWDLK] It runs but I don't know why

Re: [FWDLK] It runs but I don't know why

I suspect something in the system was grounding out and when you removed it what ever was grounding is o.k. now.  Had this happen with a set of points where the insulating plastic had broken down and it would spark and work o.k. to hand time but would start and then stall right away and I could tell by the timing lamp I had an intermittent ground and it took a long time to figure out. Even had a set that worked when they were dirty.  Cleaning out the dirt caused the frayed wires to achieve a ground that was impossible through the grime.

Do you Yahoo!?