[FWDLK] Selling on eBay

Hi all.  I want to put my '55 C300 out on eBay but between my current job and my plans to redo my house
so I can move to Florida my time is very limited so if any of you have used eBay in the past I would really
appreciate any info you can give me so that I can get my car up for sale and sold ASAP.  I would also
appreciate any info you may have regarding the fees that eBay requires.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry Browarski