From: eddee
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 7:43 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 57/58 PLYM fuel and temp question

Hello List
I wonder if anyone has had this experience,,,,,,,,

I have just noticed that occasionally ,,,after the ignition is turned on ,,or even the accessories,, there may be up to a 5 second delay until the fuel level or temp gagues register.

I checked all grounds and the 'ACC' pole of the ignition switch,,,,all is fine.

I drove around the neighborhood this beautiful morning,,,,had a ball,,,,,she ran like she was new,,,everything was fine,,,,,, turned her off,,,let her cool down for about 30 minutes,,turned on the ignition,,,,,,about 3 seconds till the gages came to life,,,yet radio and blower were instantly on.
Am I in a time warp?
Has this happened to anyone??

Thanks for the help
ED ECKERSON