[FWDLK] Back-up Light Switch

The back-up light switch apparently has gone south on my 55 Plymouth (with Powerflite).  The lights go on as soon as the ignition is turned on and stay on regardless of the position of the gear selector.  The switch is mounted on the transmission according to the shop manual and appears to be hydraulic like the brake light switch.  Questions:  Is it the same as the brake light switch?  Does anyone have a part number?  Any suggestions where I might get a replacement?     Bob Levanduski    55 Plymouth Belvedere    Delaware,  OH