From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Antonello Jelitro
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 1:12 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Cruises in Los Angeles area and AAJ brakes

Hello from Italy
time has finally come for some vacations in the Los Angeles and Las Vegas area.
Would like to see some cruises, any suggestions? I remember something in Burbank, but don't remember the details.
Also some Mopar junkyards? I am looking for some 57 De Soto  and 58 New Yorker wagon parts.
Speaking of 58  New Yorker, I would like to install the AAJ conversion kit , but am wondering about what master cylinder should be used. I am afraid the wide rocker covers will prevent me from using the E body master cylinder I have used in my 61 G. Anyone has had the same problem or done the same conversion I want to do?
So, thank  everybody, see you in Burbank

Antonello Jelitro