[FWDLK] fs nice interior from 60 windsor

[FWDLK] fs nice interior from 60 windsor

I have a 60 windsor 2 dr ht which we are parting out.  It has a nice
interior including all door panels and seats.  Colour is red, black and
silver inserts.  I still have the complete dash assembly althought the
padded dash is cracked.  The front doors have a bit of rust but certainly
could be still be used with a bit of work (according to my trusty bodyman).
The passenger rear quarter panel has already been removed c/w the rear panel
but the drivers side rear quarter panel is still on the car. There is a bit
of rust at the very bottom rear portion (which is the easy part to repair).
Both front fenders have some rust just above the headlights and still have
both mirrors on them.  Please contact me for further information and for
some digital photos.

Fern